MAPP – Merino Advanced Performance Promise
The more you discover about amazing Merino fibre, the better it gets. We believe no other fibre, natural or otherwise, comes close to offering what Merino provides.
MAPP is absolute assurance that the Merino you have purchased has been tested for fibre strength and consistency, and passed. That means it will perform exactly as high quality Merino should. Not only that, but the MAPP swing tag tells you that the Merino fabric will have been processed in facilities that meet the highest environmental standards and which carry both ISO 9000:2015 and Blue Sign System Partner accreditation.
- Merino fabric has the best moisture uptake compared to cotton, polyamide, polyester, polyacrylic and nylon.
- Merino garments regulate body temperature with their superior insulation and breathability
- Merino garments remain fresher for longer
- Merino fibres naturally absorb UV radiation
- Merino fibres are flame resistant